Open HVAC Careers at Argus Air Systems Inc.
We are continuing to grow our new construction and replacement departments and are offering outstanding opportunities for growth within the company. Experienced and entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Experienced sheet metal installer and fabricator
- Service technician
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Residential, new construction/ductwork installation
- Installation of new heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems
- Perform installation work for new and replacement HVAC equipment, duct systems, venting, etc
- Inspect work to ensure conformity to specifications and work schedules
- Responsible for keeping and maintaining a clean workspace
- Ensure that safety policies and procedures are adhered to on all job sites
- 2+ years of work experience as a sheet metal installer preferred but not required
- 2+ years of HVAC experience
- Journeyman’s License preferred
Qualifications and Experience:
- Sheet Metal, 2 years (preferred)
- HVAC, 2 years (preferred)
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Apprentice/helper: No experience necessary
- Valid State of CT Driver’s license
Contact us today to apply today!